KOREAN AIR IN-FLIGHT AMENITIES
The airline is applauded worldwide for its in-flight amenities, caters to several needs of passengers, and has a straightforward solution. At the airport, the passenger is provided chauffeur services, prior check-ins, VIP lounge access, etc Then when the passenger is onboard, he/she is welcomed gracefully, their problems are heeded, and are given king treatment. Here is the list of Korean in-flight amenities:
- Dine-in services are quite good and constitute a pool of dishes both domestic and international. It is headed by a team of renowned chefs who have prior work experience in established restaurants.
- In-flight experiences consist of movies, tv shows, music albums, interacting games, etc. A PTV and noise-canceling headphones are given as a means to stream media entertainment.
- For charging your electronic gadgets, passengers have access to USB and power charging points laid out on seats.
- The baggage component is free up to a certain number of bags and thereafter charged according to weight and bag size.
- Prior check-in is ensured to business class ticket holders along with accelerated boarding.
KOREAN AIR: TYPES OF CABINS
- First Class: Korean Air's first-class cabin has Kosmo Suites 2.0 and Kosmo Suites products. The first-class cabin is a luxurious compartment imbibed with a plethora of utilities and has intrigued machinery mechanism. Each passenger cabin is structured with a sliding door to offer individual complete privacy and has fancy modeling. Seats have full recline support and ample front space to give a laid-back facility to travelers. Duvet along with amenity kits is also present.
- Prestige Class: Korean Air's prestige class is very unique and has an aesthetic outlook to it. Each passenger seat is supported with sliding doors and has a bar table. The passengers on arrival are given a welcome drink and are present with an amenity kit to take care of all nagging needs. Dine-in options include world-class dishes prepared by renowned chefs using fresh produces. For entertainment, a PTV is assigned to each passenger boarding and contains media streams such as movies, tv shows, music, and gaming.
- Economy Class: This cabin service is provided on all routes. Seats are comfortable and have cushion seatings, armrest, winged headrest, and back support. The front row is more spacious and offers better space as compared to the rest of the seats. Charging ports are available and the food menu has snacks, beverages, and meal courses.
Skypass is a frequent flyer program of Korean Air and upon registration, members are eligible for several benefits such as ticket upgradation, free shopping, family booking, hotel stay, car rental, etc. The program's initial level requires 50,000 miles and for the highest level customer is required 1 million miles.
KOREAN AIR MAJOR HUBS
- Gimpo International Airport
- Incheon International Airport
KOREAN AIR CHECK-IN OPTIONS
- Web Check-in: Passengers can directly check in to the airline's websites 24 hours before their departure time. Enter your confirmation number along with your first and last name on the website check-in menu and proceed ahead. On completion of all formalities, you will be able to get your boarding pass.
- Mobile App: Download the app from the play store/Appstore, check-in as a guest, or register 24 hours before the flight departure. Download your boarding pass on your phone/tablet.
- Airport Kiosk: Major Airports have installed Kiosk systems at their premises where guests can check-in all by themselves by simply entering a ticket confirmation number.
- Airport Check-in: Most Airlines have their staff employed at the airport authorities. Ask the authorities at the check-in and they will help you out.
STEPS HOW TO BOOK KOREAN AIRLINES
- Head to the official website of Korean Airlines either through your PC or mobile phone.
- On the homepage itself, you will find the option to book a flight. Fill in the excursion details to go to the flight's page.
- On the next page, you will see a list of flights for your preferred dates.
- Choose the best flight to your liking and proceed to the itinerary page.
- Fill in details such as name, last name, age, gender, cabin preference, etc. Afterward, you will be redirected to the payment gateway.
- As you make the payment you will receive the confirmation through the registered Email ID or your phone number.