IBERIA AIRLINES IN-FLIGHT AMENITIES
Iberia Airlines host several destinations both domestic and international. To cater to a world-class flight experience, Iberia airline's products constitute several outstanding features & utilities ensuing joyous travel for the passengers. Utilities may differ from route to route but the basic foundation of Iberia airline products is outstanding and assures every class ticket holder gets a comfortable experience.
- Meals are of the highest quality and come in several ranges and tastes. Business ticket holders have the luxury of dine-on demand along with complimentary snacks and drinks.
- In-flight entertainment includes a widescreen TV, AVOD, noise-canceling headphones, live channels, latest flicks & movies, interacting games, etc.
- Food is taken care of by the Iberian in-flight catering department which consists of expert culinary and chef personnel.
- All passengers irrespective of the cabin are equipped with an amenity kit consisting of items of essentials to take care of small nagging needs. Items and their quality may differ from cabin to cabin.
- USB ports, power outlets, Wi-Fi facility, and compartment storage are all provided. Some services are restricted to business class and some are paid.
IBERIA PLUS PROGRAM
Iberia Plus is the frequent flyer program of Iberia airlines and its main task is to reward members of the program with perks and benefits. Members accrue points which is named Avios on every mile they travel with Iberia airlines and can use those points to redeem benefits such as ticket up-gradation, car rental, hotel stay, subsidized shopping from authorized shopping chains of the airlines, friend & family ticket booking, priority checkin, VIP lounges access and complimentary snacks & drinks. The membership program has the following tiers: Clasica, Plata, Oro, Platina, Infinita, and Infinita Prime.
IBERIA AIRLINES: TYPES OF CABINS
The Cabin product of Iberia Airlines is divided into 2 categories namely Business and Economy class. Further, the business class is categorized into 2 variants subjected to which route and flight are taken. Business and Business Plus are the two variants of Business class.
- Business Class: Iberia airline’s busines class is provided on the domestic as well as the inter-European expeditions. It is attached with premium amenities ensuring a comfortable and luxurious flight experience. Seats are made of plushy material and have spacious ergonomics so that users can lay in comfortably. Privacy dividers are inbuilt to offer total privacy and each seat has a direct aisle route.
- Business Plus: This business class product is provided on America and South Africa long-haul trips. Feature-wise, the business plus is the same as the busines class with few trims. The seats offered are spacious and come with larger spacing & wider legroom. Blanket and pillow with the addition of night suit are serviced in this business plus product. Dine-in menu includes Spanish & Latin American delicacies and meals.
- Economy: The economy model of Iberia airlines is configured on both domestic and Europan routes. Passengers traveling whether it's a shorter journey or longer journey can avail of services of the economy cabin. For food services, the Tu menu is serviced to the passengers. Seats constituted in this cabin are compact and come with only a fewer seat features. Alcohol is paid spirit as well as the food item for the shorter flight routes.
IBERIA AIRLINES BAGGAGE POLICY
- Carry-on Allowance: One personal item along with one carry-on luggage is allowed free of cost. For business plus passengers who are routed to the longer route are allowed 2 carry-on luggage bags. The dimension for the personal item is 40 x 30 x 15 cm and the luggage item is 56 x 45 x 25cm.
- Lap Infant Policy: Stoller or a foldable car seat can be check-in free of charge. Minor aged 2 to 11 or infant is allowed the same carry-on allowance as the adult.
- Checked Baggage allowance: 50 pounds of maximum weight and maxim linear size of 62 inches is permissible for the checked bag category. Economic Basic, Economic Optimal, Economy Flexible, Business, and Business Plus are allowed 0 checked bags, 1 checked bag, 1 checked bag, 2 checked bags, and 3 checked bags respectively.
IBERIA AIRLINES CHECK-IN POLICY
- Airport Check-in: Visit the airline's designated centers at the airport terminal and check in by giving your ticket confirmation number to the person present at the counter.
- Web check-in: Login to the Iberia airline official website and check in at least 24 hours before the departure time. Then download your boarding pass.
- Kiosk Check-in: Enter your confirmation number at in-build kiosk check-ins at the airport and obtain your boarding pass.
STEPS HOW TO BOOK IBERIAN AIRLINES TICKET
- Head to the official website of Iberian Airlines Reservation on either your PC or mobile phone. On the landing page, enter the details of your excursion along with the number of passengers on the flight option.
- You will be directed to the flight page option. Choose the viable flight option that meets your requirement.
- After that, your page will be directed to the itinerary page. Fill in subtleties such as first name, last name, cabin class, email id, age, gender, require a wheelchair and so. Agree to terms and conditions, then proceed to the payment page.
- Enter your debit or credit card details, on completion of the payment, your ticket confirmation code will be sent to your registered phone number along with an itinerary mail.